Need a Roofer Right Now?
Did you find shingles in your yard? See missing shingles on your roof? Have water leaking into your home?
So many things to think about when your roof needs work – the first is finding a roofer…
- Are they reputable and carry the proper license, bond, & both types of insurance?
- Will they do a great job at a fair price or overcharge and under-deliver?
- Will their workers be courteous and respectful or unpleasant and rude?
- Will the problem get fixed the first time or will you have to call them back to fix things?
- Will they do the work YOU want or just “whatever they think is best”?
A wrong answer on any one of these could spell disaster for your home, stress level, and pocketbook.
To Avoid Making The Wrong Choice…
Don’t Call Any Roofer Until You Read This Short Guide
You can download our Consumer Guide to Roofing completely FREE. In just seconds you’ll have the information you need to make an informed, intelligent decision about your roof.
- How to avoid being taken advantage of by an unscrupulous roofer
- How to spot “Bait & Switch” tactics a mile away (yes, they are still used, just with a twist that makes it legal and more costly)
- 8 mistakes to avoid when hiring a roofing contractor – a huge stress, time, and money saver
- 10 critical questions to ask a roofer before you even let him on your property
- And much more…
To read the guide for FREE, just put your name and email in the box below and I’ll send it over right away.
If you don’t have time to read anything and need help immediately, please call Toll-Free 1-855-766-3278. You will get taken care of ASAP!